New website success for Taunton Seamstress
There’s nothing more pleasing when a client calls you to tell you how successful their new website has been. So lets take a look into what has worked so well for this new website in Taunton.
Taunton based DB Sewing have experienced great success in a short period of time. However even though it’s great to hear it’s what we aim to do with all our clients in getting the best return on investment for their website.
Website Client Requirements
- A new website to promote sewing repairs, alterations and dressmaking services in and around the Taunton area.
- Simple clean website design
- Domain registration
- Email accounts
- Competitor analysis
- Social media lessons and Facebook creation
- Link building
- SEO work
Aims of new website design
- Generate new clients with 6 to 12 months
- Develop new clients in a wider radius of Taunton
- Promote new service of upholstery
- Create and develop Facebook page and promote to local area
Outcome on launch of website
- New clients within 6 weeks of launch of website
- Phone calls as well as email enquiries
- 2 new clients per week
- Increased pricing on high demand services
- 95% conversion of new enquiries
Summary of new website
As with any new website Boost It Media believe its what you put into it as to how successful the website can be.
We quickly understood the client requirements and put into place a website structure that suited the clients most profitable areas of the business. On this occasion the client invested more from the start in SEO and competitor analysis but it has paid for itself in just 4 months.
DB Sewing were concerned in getting too much work as you can’t guarantee when you get new leads. She managed this by considering her pricing individually for high demand services, increasing her profits accordingly.
The most enjoyable part for us in developing the online presence is that the client wanted us to do what we do best, design and market websites. After the initial information gathering of colour schemes and pages required the client literally let us do everything we needed to do. And the results show.
Time and time again our most successful client websites are those who leave us to get on with building and marketing their websites. Why not call us for a free 30 minute consultation on how we can develop your website and provide better return on investment.